I have one question for you...Who doesn't LOVE Boy Meets World?
We all know that I do. Today I was surfing the net, and I came across quotes from the show. There are so many good ones, but I will not share them with you because they are not pertinent to you, and you would not think that they were as profound as I did. However, The following quote may be better understood by the general populous. It basically sums up how I feel right about now (with exception of the marriage part).
Cory: You are going to learn something from life every day. And make mistakes. And you'll make good friends and Mr. Feeny will probably teach you every grade you're ever in. And maybe someday you'll fall in love with a woman as wonderful as Topanga. How would you like that?
Joshua Matthews: Yeah.
Cory: And be lucky enough to make a good friend as Shawn. How'd you like that?
Joshua Matthews: Good.
Cory: And when you're not a little boy anymore, when the world has taught you how to be a man... Then you'll still make mistakes. But your family, and all those good friends you've made along the way, will help you. And even though you'll think the world has gone out of it's way to teach you all the tough lessons, you'll realize that it's the same world that's given you your family and those friends, you you'll come to believe that no matter what happens, somehow the world will protect you, too. "Boy Meets World." Now I get it.
See, Cory Matthews is very profound.
No comments:
Post a Comment