Do any of you remember the ride Screaming California in the California Adventure Park? Yes, the one that blasts off and you do the full circle. Well, that is how my life has felt the past couple of weeks. Ever since the week that I moved away from home it seems like my life has been a series of ups and downs. I don't want to come across as a complainer, but it just seemed at times like the forces of nature were working to make me unhappy. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be out on my own creating my own paths and writing the next chapter of my life.
As Elder Jeffery R. Holland has said "it seems like there is a never ending stock of difficulties." Over the past few weeks there have been days that I have felt that same way. Sometimes it is like I am here all alone, and I am isolated from other people. Other times I just get so stressed about my financial situation. I have tried to be positive, but lets face it, I have a hard time being that positive.
Even though at times I have been struggled, there have been many blessings in my life that have helped me to stay on top of the storms of life. Among all of these blessings are my friends. I have been very blessed with friends that have been there for me when I was feeling down. I have been able to depend on them to listen and help me through the hard times. Another of the greatest blessings has been my family, even though we are kind of far apart they have been there with kind words, and great advise. I am also very grateful for the answers that I have found from prayer and scripture study. The Lord has blessed me so greatly, and I know that with his help and the help of all those that I love I can overcome all of the hard times. Thank you to everyone that has helped me along my way as I make the difficult transition. I love you all!
1 comment:
Don't get down, just keep going. There's got to be a job somewhere. And, it's called California Screamin', not the other way around.
Post a Comment