Monday, September 15, 2008

College Things

So, as I was looking over the posts on my blog I realized that there were minimal posts about my college experience. They are mostly my thoughts and feelings about life. So in keeping with the Title of my blog "The USU Experience" I will now share a few of the things that I have done.

In my apartment we have those notorious plaid couches. Luck would have it that ours is the one that is broken. The springs are broken and it has no support. My neighbor told us that we should take the one from her apartment. She told us that she never uses it and that we should swap them when her roommates were gone. When the coast was clear she came and got us. We had no problem getting our couch out, but theirs was a whole different story. We tried everything that we could think of, but nothing worked. People started gather as we pushed and pulled the couch. In the middle of the tug-of-war she yells, "BIZY is home!" (Bizy is her roommate). In a panic we pushed the couch back in the door, and carried ours back to our apartment. Amazingly, Bizy still has no idea what happened, and we still have the bad couch!

Tonight was our Stake FHE and it was a Luau! We went to the stake center and there was music and games. My roommates and I played fisbee! It was great. There isn't a great story with that, but I am having fun and loving it. Tonight we also played Wii. Nathan (my roommate) brought his Wii and we were playing Mario Cart. It got pretty intense. There was yelling, and name calling. It was funny. There were some hard feelings during the game, but that is what happens when you play video games for two hours straight! Well, such is the life a college student!!

Love YA!

No comments: