David had spring break the first week in April, so we headed to St.George.
Mustard was 6-weeks...it went a lot better than we expected. When Hayden goes in the car, he pretty much sleeps the whole time. Mustard didn't really sleep. It takes a lot longer when you have to stop on the way to feed Preston, but Hayden liked all the parks he got to play at.
We made sure we separated them before we left...David keeps trying to convince me to get a mini-van..
We planned to go to Zion, thankfully that didn't work out. We had forgotten about traveling with a baby, haha, hiking the Sugar Loaf turned out to be a perfect alternative. I moby-ed it, so Hayden and David went and did the high stuff while Mustard and I photographed.
Love feet pictures.
H





1 comment:
Those pictures remind me of our trip to Arches and taking lots of pictures climbing the arches. Good times. Greg tries to convince me of a mini van for a family car all the time. I just don't know though. Glad you blogged I love seeing pictures of you guys since we don't see you very much.
Post a Comment