Monday, June 17, 2013

April.

April was a pretty happenin' month at the Everett house.
We were still getting use to having four of us, I had three weddings to do flowers for, Katie turned 22 and we started building our lockers.
Hayden loves it when I do flowers, it means that there is a big mess...which he LOVES to clean up!
One day he came out with David's tie on and announced he was ready to get married....

Sometime during all the weddings we took a break and made little pizzas. The boys love to cook. They also love pizza. They also love to read "George and the Pizza Party"


We took Mustard to his 2-month check up on Katie's birthday. We love Dr.Bean! Hayden was so excited for the room we got...Toy Story!
Preston was a trooper, he's a skinny-mini like his brother. He was just over 10 pounds, 15% percentile. The 75% for height and the 50% for head circumference. The bump on his head is going down too.
That night we celebrated Katie's 22 birthday. We went to Miramar in the ghetto...but they have some pretty delicious Mexican food...and you get your own little party room! I made her favorite red Velvet cake and Hayden helped put the candles on.

One of the weddings was for Katie's good friend Whitney. I was a little worried-- coral, canary yellow and silver. Once I figured out you can paint flowers and what "canary" is we were okay. It was a little tricky with a new born... but everything turned out perfect.
 My cousin Geoff got married in April too. He and Kristen got married in the Grand America, so pretty. When we delivered the flowers it was like walking 15 miles to find the right place...Hayden loved it. She wanted succulents, it was the first time I had ever done them, but they turned out so great. I'm excited to see the pictures from her photographer to put on the website.

Here's Hayden, my little apprentice....
Finally, after all the weddings, we got time to start on our lockers. I dreamed them up, David built, and Hayden cleaned up. Stay tuned to see the finished product...





1 comment:

Mindy said...

Wow you have been busy! I love that Hayden loves to clean so much. I hope my kids are like that :)