Sometime ago, on some show I watched, they were talking about how the most important picture that you take/have are those with your mother. Especially now with me usually taking the pictures, David is way more photogenic, I'm usually not in them. Anyhow, I decided I would give it a try. Most every Sunday we get a pic...this was the first one.
Notice the details... Hayden is holding a broom, we had to drag him away from sweeping. Hayden also has Mustard. My hair is up, where Mustard can't get it as easily. Mustard's hair is blowing in the wind.
It's been fun. Someday they might appreciate my efforts. There have been more since this Sunday, but many aren't as good :)
David's brother, Brian, also graduated with his Master's. When they came up for Mustard's blessing we snapped a shot of them in their garb.Preston was blessed on Cinco de Mayo. It was beautiful...except for the wind. The balloons were a cute idea...until they bonked you in the head. Thanks to Aleese for introducing me to Angel Hair Chicken, it was a hit!
Mustard used Hayden's blessing suit, XXS...big enough for a preemie. Since Mustard was almost 3 months old, and normal size, we just left the snaps at the bottom undone.
Don't worry, Hayden gets his fashion sense from his Dad.
Hayden in the laundry basket.
David and the boys before church one Sunday. Kids need pictures with their dad too.
After hours and hours of work....the lockers.
I was a little worried when I first painted them...the buttermilk yellow that I really liked at Wood Connection looked really girly pastel yellow. After I wacked it with our grill brush and homemade distresser thing and glazed it, it looked great!
Side note:If anyone needs glaze for any projects, ask, I've got a bunch.
I love, LOVE the nameplates. I found them at Pottery Barn but was too cheap to get them. I finally
broken down and got them when I had a coupon, and LOVE them.
We went to the cabin a couple weeks ago. Here's Hayden upset about looking like he's going to be shot out of a cannon, when really he's going for a ride on the RZR
This is the metal detector my Dad was using for hours looking for the lid to the septic tank. Good news for those of you who are coming the visit the cabin...he found it and got it pumped. Apparently it needed to be emptied...pretty badly.
Hayden loves playing with little Mustard, and is usually pretty good. Here is Mustard wearing the hat of the potato head..
I think Hayden will be excited when Mustard is a little older and can play. I think they'll be the best of friends.







No comments:
Post a Comment