Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mustard's Four Month.

Monday we went to see Bean for Mustard's four month check-up. What a happy little guy!
Weight: 12.15 pounds... 5%
Height: 25.25 inches....50%
He dropped from the 15% to the 5% in weight and from the 75% in height to the 50%.
Bean isn't worried, she says he wiggles a lot, he has nice muscle tone :)
He was given the okay to start on real food. We tried bananas yesterday...he's not too interested, but I'm  sure he'll get the hang of it. 
Also, we gave him his first haircut. I held up the really long part and zingged it off with the trimmers. Pretty handsome.

Mustard loves to smile and is taking after his big brother, the lady's man. He loves to put everything in his mouth and I am pretty sure he's building up nice immunities from Granny's watch.
Love that Baby Mustard.

No comments: