Friday, April 29, 2011

A Sturdy Table.

The other day I was watching KLG and Hoda, and a commercial for John Paras furniture came on. Barnwood Table, on sale. I thought nothing of it and the next day we went to St. George. A week ago the same commercial came on. As I watched Hayden shake our whole table while in the Bumbo I thought, let's go look at that table. We got it, and I love it.
This is our old table. It was a great table and served us well for almost two years.
This is our new table. It had to come through the window, but we got it in. It's about ninety times more sturdy than our old table and a bit bigger. I love it. And David loves it because he doesn't hit his knees anymore.

They only had three chairs so we found this lady on KSL who makes reclaimed wood furniture. She made us a beautiful bench and in only a couple days! The bench is made from 100- year old barn wood and matches perfectly.
We love our new table, but are sad to see the old one go. If you want the old table, or know anyone who does, let me know.

No comments: