Sunday, April 10, 2011

Super Star.

Hey guys, it's been a pretty exciting weekend. Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and went to Wheeler Farm for David's 5K. He did a great job and finished in just over 30 min!
"Wow, 30 minutes?!?"--Speechless Hayden
Saturday afternoon we went on the Salt Lake Reef Tour. It was fun. It is like the Parade of Homes but with salt water aquariums. We learned a lot of things, including that Iam not good with directions. The tanks we saw were pretty fancy, they were fun to see.
Sunday night we went to my parents' for dessert. Chocolate Mousse. Delicious. Hayden was lucky enough to get a couple tastes. He got it all over his face. And hands. And shirt.
After the mousse we found these glasses that Katie had gotten from the optomologist. They were neat! Hayden looked like a little rock star.
We had a pretty lively weekend. Another new week begins. Monday I am going to the Deseret Dairy where I hope I get to cut cheese. Literally. Tuesday Gym. Wednesday Pot Roast. Thursday Gym and Hot Tub. Friday trip to St.George. What a week.


No comments: