Friday, May 20, 2011

Amanda's Graduation.

The first Saturday in May we headed to Logan for my cousin Amanda's Graduation from Utah State. Go Aggies! Before the graduation we had a little time to kill, so we played outside of Amanda's apartment.
Hayden LOVED the slide!








Amanda Graduated in Dietetics from the College of Ag. It was fun to go, and she didn't have a crazy speaker like David and I had at our graduations :)
The best part about the College of Ag.... Aggie (or as the Dean Called it "Eggy") Ice Cream!
As we were about to head home, we learned that Zoomo had some radiator problems. While the boys were trying to fix it, I had to feed Hayden in a shower stall in some cow building. It was a neat experience.
Graduation was fun. It was fun to go to Logan. We ate at the Bluebird. Delicious. Congratulations to Amanda! ...oh, and David's name was in the program too!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Wait, why was David's name in the program?

David said...

Because I am awesome! Actually, because I hadn't completed all of the requirements last year so I was still a senior this year. I was in the Honor Graduate Section.