Hayden will turn 7 months this week, and he's got two teeth, I figured it was time for a new binki. The binki on the left, his soothie-type binki from the hospital, on the right, his new orthopedic special binki. He didn't want the new one. He only wants his Super Soothie.

The new one, nice to chew on, but does not calm or stop crying.

His binki is his favorite toy, he plays with it for hours.


Hayden's hair was getting a little crazy. I threatened David that I would cut Hayden's hair. David did not like that idea. Even my mom told me it was a terrible idea. "Eh, how hard could it be?" Then one day last week his cowlick, which covers the whole back of his head, was calling to me "trim me, trim me." Uncharacteristically of me, I waited until David got home. Then I cut it. I thought it turned out pretty nice. He still needs a trim on the rest of his head, but it worked for now. David is next....


Finally, on Monday we went to Bean for Hayden's check-up. He weighed 14 lbs 14 oz and was 26.25 inches tall. Something of mention, he is now on the growth charts, 3rd percentile in weight and 15 percentile in height.
2 comments:
Hayden looks so much like the two of you! I can't get enough of this cute little guy!
Oh my gosh, David! It is a good thing that you married Britt so that you could have such an adorable kid! Who knew that you could have such a cute kid?
Post a Comment