Last week David had Parent-Teacher Conferences, so he had Friday off. We did a little spring cleaning and then the boys helped me with some crafts. Katie was also home for the weekend... David and I were in the kitchen and Katie was back watching Hayden in his room. We came back to Hayden in a pile of my ribbon which he had gotten into. Katie is a good babysitter.

I've been wanting to make a burlap-rose wreath which I saw on TV a while back. I went and got the burlap on Thursday. Friday, after our cleaning was done, David and I made a zillion little burlap roses. Actually, David made a zillion roses (he's the best!). David and I then took a little jog to Savers to get a grapevine wreath form. After 5 pounds of hot glue and a zillion roses the wreath turned out awesome. I've gone to open the front door ten times just to see it.


After we were done making the wreath I went back to the internet because I was confused at how people were selling them for $15...I would have sold it for $200. I noticed then that those wreaths only had about 12 flowers. If anyone wants to make a wreath, I'll rent out David to help!
2 comments:
I don't have $200 dollars to give you, but I can promise you my everlasting love and admiration if you make me one of those wreaths. It is so dang cute!
You are guys are a bunch of liars. You were in the room too and it was not my fault he got into the ribbon. I am the best babysitter in the world. Thank you and goodbye.
Post a Comment