Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All Toasty.

This morning Hayden and I decided to take pictures. I turned on the space heater and the vaporizer and shut the door. Hayden went to wardrobe (taking off his soggy pajama shirt) and then we went back into his room. Tropical. We snapped a few pictures, and I learned a few things.
Things I learned:
*Don't wear sweats when it's 105 degress unless you want to look "dewey"
*The light is best from noon to one in Hayden's room
*Drooling makes for nice action shots
*Babies are happiest right when they wake up (or are eating squash), thus the best time to take pictures

....I know this because I was in sweats, it was 11:30, Hayden was very drooley and it was just about time for his nap. Maybe next time I will plan better



What you talking about Willis?

Just to end, his room really was balmy, like a sauna. I didn't want him to freeze.

No comments: