Hey guys. Here's some exciting things that have happened at the Everett household.
First, SweatPant Sunday.

Second, Hayden is getting two teeth! You can see them making their first appearance below. Hayden hasn't been cranky at all...in fact he's been mild and sweet as ever. Last week I even called my friend and Pediatric nurse, Marlene, to ask if it was okay that Hayden was sleeping so much. Her reply, "Where's that boy's halo?" The little teeth are cute. They feel like when you get a rock stuck in the bottom of your shoe.

Third, the fish moved out of their condo and into a new house. My mom gave us a 10-gallon tank and all the fixins'. This week we got 4 new fish, 3 neon tetras and a rainbow shark. This morning Howard, one of the tetras, went to the Happy Hunting Ground. Hayden and I gave him a proper burial (via Kohler) complete with the humming of Taps.



Fourth, Hayden can sit up now! He loves to sit up and play and play. He's also not so grumpy during tummy time. Maybe he'll crawl soon, I don't know, he loves to stand. Maybe he'll bypass crawling and just walk. This is bittersweet for me, I like him immobile, he's easier to keep track of.





As for David and me, we are doing well. We go to the gym twice a week for fun. David has lost almost twenty pounds, and I'm down almost two ounces. Life isn't fair. David loves teaching third grade and has lots of fun stories to bring home. Hayden and I stay home and play, it's the best.
3 comments:
That is exciting news! He seriously gets cuter everyday! Well at least every time you post. haha cause that's how often I see him, but seriously he is adorable.
I love his blonde hair. He looks just like his daddy! We love you guys!
Be careful letting David take care of fish. Ask him about the evil angel fish he had.
Hayden is so cute. He should teach Emma how to sleep.
Post a Comment