Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Party Animals.

This last week we've been partying like is our birthday...even though it wasn't. Last Sunday we celebrated Grandma Woodward's 86th birthday! There were finger foods, family and fun! My Grandma is hands-down one of the kindest women ever, she's such a wonderful example. Hayden and I go visit her and she always is excited to show us her new quilts she is making and tell us funny stories about her past. (...and there's usually a treat)


Thursday, St. Patrick's Day, was my uncle Roger's birthday. I don't have any pictures...but we did have Pat's famous Green Velvet Cake. David has heard lots about it, but this was the first time he's ever had it. As usual, it was great, and very green.

Saturday we had a Birthday/Retirement Party for my Aunt Pat. Again, finger food, family and fun. Hayden was the hit of the party, he's the first little kid in quite a while. I didn't hold him for three hours and just saw him every once and again. It was a fun celebration.




Just a note...we didn't go to the gym on Thursday and I ate all those yummy things...and I lost 3 pounds. ....but I think David found them :)

No comments: