This year we lucked out at the Kid-to-Kid in the Halloween costume department..
Hayden as a king... with Ben Franklin spectacles
Preston as Ben Franklin himself.
Preston was so excited to be Ben Franklin. We have the book "Now and Ben" that talks about all the inventions of Ben Franklin, Preston LOVES it! It's a great book, you can thank Ben for the implementation of the sanitation department, aka Garbage trucks. Preston is an inventor extraordinare.

Preston and an invention.
It's silly, but I LOVE Mrs.Meyer's Soap, haha, a little luxury. Plus, they are gentle on my hands, so I could say that I have to use them for my really sensitive skin 😊Preston had two cavities, so he had to make a trip to the dentist. He came
Sweet Smiles.
haha, Brooks was happy too.
The boys are now really into grilling...it's convenient that things made out of pallet (everything we own) look like grills :)
Hayden taking his picture of Preston for the Reflections contest at school. The theme was "Within Reach." Hayden said that he would like to be a teacher when he grows up, and that dream is within reach. Preston dressed up like David, a teacher, and Hayden took his picture. Hayden won an honorable mention for his photograph.
And our little mountain goat, Brooks. If there is a ledge to crawl on, he's on it,
Lastly, our sweet neighbors with the 24 chickens moved...so these were the last of our farm-fresh, fancy-colored eggs. 😞
I love the idea of having chickens, but in reality, I can only use the eggs in baking and cooking. I could never eat one scrambled or fried, I don't know why, it just creeps me out.
Until I get over that, no chickens for us..
No comments:
Post a Comment