I love our fridge and the twenty-three-million wallet sized pictures on it. Now we have a puppy, it was time for an organizing, so I moved all the pictures to the top.
not bad for a nap-time's worth of work.All the things I've read said you are supposed to get your poodle groomed every 6 weeks. We don't mind the long hair, but you are supposed to pluck their ears, mostly we were going to the groomer for that. This is Dash before...
...and after. Haha I am actually lol-ing! When they brought him out I didn't even recognize him. Haha, we haven't been back to the groomer :)
I was SO excited when my Toad Lily bloomed! So excited! I thought that we had trenched right through it when we were doing sprinklers, but I was wrong! These are the most unique exotic looking flowers...and more amazing, they are complete shade lovers.The plant isn't much to look at, haha, and apparently I had a few critters eating the leaves, but the flowers are awesome.
This is Mustard. Everything about this is Mustard. Some things never change.
The boys and I went to the State Fair, we didn't get too many pictures, but they did get cotton candy and rode the ferris wheel. Dreams come true.
Brooks and Dash. They have about the same color of hair.
Sweet Hayden.
Sweet Preston.
Hayden and Preston.
A wildly exciting day at Target :)
haha, I can't even believe this picture. When I asked Preston what he was doing, he said he was warming up.... this is strange because Preston wears shorts when it's 45 and tells me he's sweaty when it's snowing outside.
Our bounty. We planted roma tomatoes, and I really like them. I'm not a tomato person, and I don't like left-overs, but a little roma was just the perfect size for a chicken pita....plus, they don't have a lot of that boogery stuff inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment