Friday, February 2, 2018

Float Preview, Children's Parade, Bear Lake and Pioneer Day. July 2017.

I love July! I love all the fun things that accompany Independence Day and Pioneer Day. One thing that we always looks forward to is the float preview party at the Expo Center. 
 The boys ground wheat.
 And rode in a hot air balloon.
 ...and wished that their mini-van had a vacuum

 The Saturday before the 24th the boys walked with our stake in the children's parade. Haha, the dress was white t-shirt and denim shorts.... the boys don't wear denim, so we had to find some of those, but they had a great time.
 Granny, Grandpa, Brooks and I got a perfect spot to enjoy the parade...in the shade, right by the ports-potty :)
 After the parade, we headed up to Bear Lake, mostly to pick-up a trailer...but we were surprised with a boating trip of fun!
 Carol and her family were so sweet to take us out of their boat. Brooks and Mom
 They had a fun air chair that they let David try... This is not David, but it shows the air chair :)

This is David...




 I have some pretty riveting videos, but I can't find them.... I'll keep looking. But he had such a fun time.

 The boys loved being on the lookout



 My funny little blondies don't really want anything to do with swimming...except at the lake, they jumped right in! I was shocked!

 After boating, we headed into Bear Lake and waited in line for thirty hours for a raspberry shake.
And then we had a really long drive home. Thanks Hockins for the fun time!
 On the 24th we woke up and celebrated the Pioneers by shaking our butter.

 ...and Watching the parade.


No comments: