We haven't been up to the cabin since Christmas time, every weekend we have lots of jobs to do. The last Saturday in April, since it was going to be super rainy all weekend, we decided to take a vacation.
You always have to be careful on the stairs, because this is what it always looks like...
cooking things everywhere! There is always the house special, Cork-Coaster Pancakes.
It was a little chilly up there. It rained a ton, and finally snowed. But we were prepared. The inclement weather did nothing to discourage Mr.Clean from his sweeping.
We spent lot of time in the garage, organizing. And thinking about how to cover the HOT TUB! That's right, somehow, Dad and Mom decided to finally break down and get a hot tub. And, they even got one that I certified LEAN.
Preston LOVES tool! He spent an hour with the tape measure measuring everything in the garage. I am glad that his little fingers never got snapped in it.
...and Hayden's fingers froze while he played in the snow...with the sand tools. But he didn't seem to mind.
I can not get over how adorable he looked in his puffer vest and hat! Eat your heart out Avery :)
...and I'm pretty sure we have this exact picture, only with Hayden on David's shoulders.
We had a great time. Thanks Mom and Dad for welcoming us up. Thanks rainy weather for not letting us feel guilty about leaving all the stuff we had to do at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment