We love the fair. We love the county fair because it's free....except for the $7 parking. This year was no exception, we love the fair!
Hayden loved to see all the animals. This year he actually recognized the animals.We loved the little petting zoo. The little pygmy goats were so cute!
And the turtle.
And the goat on the turtle.
The little calf, Katie and Hayden.
Probably the best part of the fair was Hayden riding the ponies. I was a little hesitant, thinking that he might not like it, but Grandpa wanted to see....
And he LOVED it!
He got pretty brave after a few times around. No hands!
This is why I go to the fair, I love to see the silly vegetable people.
I've decided next year to enter some things in the fair: flowers, preserves, breads, photography....it seemed like every entry got a ribbon. I like that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment