I have been thinking the past few days. Have you ever had one of those "What in the World have I done?" moments? If you have you will be able to appreciate this post...if you havent, LUCKY YOU! As I said, I have been thinking this past week. I realize that I have had two major ones until now. The first was on the 24th of August 2005. This was the day that I flew out of St. George headed for Brazil! I remember sitting in the plane thinking..."What have I done". The second was in October of the same year. The day that I left the MTC in Sao Paulo! As I arrived in my first house I could see lizards running around my bedroom. That was the second "What have I done".
This weekend I had another one of those moments. Last week I was sitting in my apartment when my roommate came home and made the announcement that it was supposed to snow this weekend! At first I was excited...then it set in...I have no coat, and it is supposed to get really cold! Then an even more terrifying realization...it is only going to get worse...much worse! It snowed a little yesterday, then stopped and was not that bad. Today started the same way. It snowed in the morning then off and on during the afternoon. I thought to myself..."ok not that bad yet...I can handle that" little did I know that it had only begun. As I drove to ward prayer it was cold and a little wet from the snow that had fallen. When I came out my car was covered with an inch of snow!!!!!!!!! The whole car was covered...let me remind you that I have no coat! It is snowing pretty hard, but I think that I will survive! I HOPE!
3 comments:
who goes to logan without a coat??? no matter what time of year it is!!!
Here's a tip for ya: Go get a coat! What have you been waiting for? You knew it would get cold eventually, it is the arctic tundra you went to, so what's the big surprise that it's cold in the middle of October. :)
Why I am not one of your friends? Sad.
Post a Comment