Sunday, October 19, 2008

My New Found Loves! (NFL)

As a Pizza Delivery Driver I spend a lot of time in the car. (That really goes without saying.) I am the type of person that hates silence, especially when I am alone. While I am at work driving from house to house and back and forth from the store I listen to music. Unfortunately I do not have a very extensive collection of CDs. So the five few that I have get repeated often. Last week I decided that I was tired of listening to the same music everyday. So I turned off the CDs and tuned the radio to 1160 AM. I just happened to get the news. I loved it. We don't have TV in our apartment so I never get to see the news. I listened to the current news and the weather. It was wonderful. On Wednesday I even caught part of the tragic BYU vs. TCU game. (I imagine that some of you are amazed that I listened to a game, but I did, and I loved it.)
I even listened to the Night Side Project (a KSL night time news broadcast). It just happened that on Friday night I heard the host mention that Sarah Palin was going to be a guest on Saturday Night Live. As many of you have heard Tina Fey has done some pretty funny sketches imitating Sarah Palin. (I love them.) This announcement got me excited. I wanted to see Sarah Palin on SNL.


Tina Fey and Sarah Palin


This brings me to my second NFL! Saturday Night Live...It is so funny. When I finally got home from work last night I told my roommates and we ran downstairs to the lounge and turned to SNL. We missed the opening, but we saw some pretty funny skits. We watched eagerly for the debut of Gov. Palin. Sad to say her role was minimal, but I have fallen in love with SNL. Don't worry if you missed any of the SNL Sketches ( which I imagine all of you have) you can go to www.hulu.com and see them all. I recommend that you do it. You will love it!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I tagged you on my blog so go check it out to see what to do.