Friday, October 31, 2008

Giving Thanks

I really love the fall. It is possibly my favorite time of the year. I mean really, what is not to love about the fall? The leaves change color...sweatshirts...sweaters...Hot Chocolate...Family...Halloween...Thanksgiving. All of these things and many more are what make the fall my favorite time of the year. As I have been driving around Logan there I have seen somethings that remind me of how much I love the fall. I took a few pics to share with you all.





This is in Providence just south of Logan. I loved the trees and the fact that the flag was blowing in the back.




This is the road going up into River Heights off of the Island.




This is my roommate and I dressed us for our ward Halloween party. I bought my clothes at the DI, and those are his regular clothes.

This one needs no explanation. Who doesn't love a good butt picture. This was on the Island in Logan.


1 comment:

Sterling and Michelle said...

Okay now I'm linked to you. Will you let me back in on the inside information? I love the costume and the butt picture by the way.