10 Years ago I was...
1. 12 Years old.
2. In the 6th grade.
3. Just getting the Priesthood.
4. Ditching school for the first time.
5. Playing the trombone.
5 Things on today's "To Do" list...
1. Do laundry (any volunteers?)
2. Write Health paper.
3. Take Health mid-term.
4. Work
5. Buy chicken.
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...
1. Buy a Mini Cooper, SUV, truck, BMW.
2. Buy a house.
3. Buy a BIG TV.
4. Pay lots of tithing.
5. Invest in a Roth IRA (as recommended by the bishop).
5 Places I have lived...
1. St. George
2. Logan
3. Sao Paulo, Brazil
4. Salvador, Brazil
5. Feira de Santana, Brazil
5 Jobs I have had...
1. Paper boy.
2. Frostop, cook.
3. Little Caesars
4. WCSD, DHMS.
5. Cache Valley Fun Park
I tag Carly, Caitlin, Emily, Nikki, and Amanda. Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment