Saturday, July 28, 2018

Winter Photos by Susan. Dec 2017.

Every year, when Christmas cards start showing up, my mom always talks about sending some out...but she never does. This year, our sweet friend, Susan Adams, who is my photographer for life (our wedding, babies, lifestyle...she just gets me), was in town, she came to the cabin and took some family pictures for my mom. We thought to put in her Christmas cards...she hasn't gotten that far yet, but maybe these pictures will make it for next year's. Either way, I got some super cute pictures for my Valentine's Card 😉
Brooks, 18 months. 
 Preston, 4
 Hayden, 7



 We tried some natural walking pictures, haha, we are not good at acting natural ðŸ˜‚



 This is my favorite picture of all of us.




There was no snow at the cabin, until the morning Susan came up...And then it snowed and snowed. I've said it before, I'll say it again #TheColdNeverBotheredUsAnyway

No comments: