Saturday, January 20, 2018

Timpanogos Cave. June 2017

For years I have wanted to go to Timpanogos Cave, and we finally got there. Actually, one year, on free day, we went....but we had no idea it was a giant hike, you needed tons of water and it took hours, so we left. This time, we planned. We picked a morning tour time, and got all the pictures in while we were fresh.

We took lots and lots  of breaks on the way up, but it's okay, we had an hour and a half :)
Brooks rode up the mountain in the backpack, inside the cave I carried him in the moby. ...he was 13 months, which was a little big for the moby, but we managed

All the babies love the backpack, we have gotten a lot os good use out of it....who could blame them
...we finally made it to the top. It was a pretty wild hike, but we made it.



We have no pictures in the cave, but it was worth the hike! The boys earned their junior ranger and were so excited to get their badge. I am ready to go again this summer...I don't know about Brooks though, now he's too big to pack up to the cave, and too wild to watch inside, haha, we'll see :)

No comments: