Here's a recap of what we did for the break over President's Day.
If you've stopped laughing from the video of Extreme Sledding, here are some still shots....
Now that Hayden is aware of cameras, it's almost impossible to get a picture with him smiling...this was the best I could do. Oh, and this cute hat...I got it last week at REI for such a good deal! It was handmade in Nepal (I'm sure by relatives of our friend, Sherpa Peirre) and is so warm. Funny note, it is a "Youth 5-12 yr" in size...it fits him perfectly. He does look like his Dad :)
Hayden LOVED going on the snowmobile! Here he is, ready to go"Alright Dad, let's go!"
"Oh gee, that was great!"
"It's okay Dad, I can go by myself....."
David and I went snowshoeing. There was a lot of fresh powder, so we burned off more calories than usual. We went pretty far....and then we saw fresh, unidentifiable animal tracks, so we headed back. We got back a lot faster that it had taken us to get there :)....and also, I learned from this picture that David and I need to see the sun more often. My Cherokee tan has turned Scandinavian.
No comments:
Post a Comment