Hoping that summer will eventually come, we got Hayden some Pirate swim shorts. He is a little fish, he LOVES the tub. He loves to splash, play and float the duck around. Although we haven't gone to see the new pirate movie, David and I have been making up a lot of good jokes... What is a pirate's favorite vegetable? ARR-tichoke.




May flowers... My mom has adopted lots of orchids. During the last couple weeks this beautiful phalaeonopsis that she has started blooming. Pictures can not do it justice. There are two large stems full of blooms!


David, Hayden and I have been going on walks...when it's not a down pour outside. Lilacs are blooming, especially on this one fence that we walk by. David is ready for the sun to come out, but I am enjoying the cooler weather.

Sunday was my 25th birthday. The big two-five. Wow. We ate dinner and had delicious angel food cake with strawberries and cream. My mom put all the candles on my piece...see below how that turned out...

The flames all melted together, it was hot. Hayden was in awe.

David only has six more days of school. I think he's ready for summer. It'll be nice to have him home, he usually makes me breakfast. While I was doing laundry he was reading to Hayden. My two sweet boys.

Let me just put in a plug for the next post....I cut Hayden's hair...with the clippers! Stay tuned...
1 comment:
I love to see your pictures of Hayden. I always think he looks exactly like David and your dad at the same time.
Post a Comment