Thursday, December 30, 2010

Growing Up So Fast

I cant believe how fast the time is flying by. It was nearly 4 months ago that I last posted. It was four days after Hayden was born. What and adventure and a roller coaster it has been. I had just started my new job as a third grade teacher and I was suddenly thrown into the world of parenthood...(well, as suddenly as you can be after nine months of preparation. However, there is not enough preparation in the world for this type of responsibility.) Each day is a new discovery for Hayden as he learns about the world around him. Recently he has discovered his feet. When we change his diaper or when we are getting him dressed all he wants to do is grab hold of his feet, and that makes these two tasks quite interesting. He is about 11 lbs and 24 inches long. He is growing everyday.





1 comment:

Emilee Bundy said...

I definately have the CUTEST nephew ever! i love the pictures! send us one!