Sunday, October 14, 2018

Spring at The Farm, Easter, Tests for Brooks and Treats. March 2018

We spend lots of time at Wheeler Farm, there are animals to see, trees to climb, and a playground for all. 
 Preston and his "spring crocs"...also "Earth Day" crocs.
 Hayden and Preston got brave and tried the pole.
 ...and didn't fall and break their heads ๐Ÿ‘
 Sweet Hayden.
 I did a few flowers for Bridal pictures.
 We dyed about 5 dozen eggs at Granny's
 ...and hid them.  Hayden
 Preston
 Hayden
 Brooks. Nice shirt Grandpaw
 Brookser
 Brooker
 David and Brooks over Spring Break. ๐Ÿ˜
Brooks slept with an oximeter on his foot for 10-days to see if he dipped in oxygen and that's why his lips turned blue. It usually dipped once a night....except for one night when the alarm seemed to go off every 2 min... I didn't know if we'd make it through the night, but alas, he is still here.
 Grandpaw got to retire! Yay! We surprised him and celebrated with a little BBQ at Joe Morely's....don't worry, no one forgot the beans #worstnewyearsever
 And Easter Morn. Preston...in his Halloween shirt.
 Hayden.

 Blondies.
 haha, so sweet.
 We finally got around to marshmallows, yay! My favorite is blue coconut....and I would steer clear of any combination with black walnut ๐Ÿ˜•

 Grandma great would be proud!
 Made a trip to the Goat Farm for lotion. ๐Ÿ
 Time for more tests for Brookser. This time blood tests at Primary Children's. The few times we have been there have been so humbling because we know that we, for the most part, are the healthiest kids there.
 I don't even think that Brookser blinked when they took his blood. If it would have been Hayden or Preston, who opted to stay in the other room, you would have heard them for miles.
 Brooks was excited for his car for being so brave. ๐Ÿ’ช
 Preston. More Stacks. More Towers.
 Brookser is my little dipping buddy. He loves Chic-Fit-a sauce, hummus, fry sauce, haha, anything he can dip. Loving that hummus.
 And here we are, somehow we ended up at Macy's for treats. Hayden is wearing shin guards, so it must have been the first of soccer season. I have a love hate relationship with soccer, I hate it every time we go, but I love to see the boys have fun. Preston really enjoys soccer...Hayden isn't sure that he likes it much. But this year, David is Hayden's coach...so, we'll see how that goes.

No comments: