Back from St. George to snow.
We are working on training Dash to sit on the rug when the doorbell rings/knocks...it's sort of working.Three sweeties in the snow. Brooks, Hayden, Preston.
Another nap-time game afternoon with Preston.
...and apparently the games wore him out. Because here he is later that afternoon. This is a tricky picture, it looks just like Brooks...but it's Preston.
Brooks is my little helper in the kitchen, we make lots and lots of muffins.
Winter Flamingo.
Fixer-Uppers.
Granny gave me this amaryllis. It was giant.
Brooks with his Ninja Turtle accessories.
Granny's friend from Eisenhower, was kind enough to come to our Cub Scout's Blue and Gold and share some magic. The boys had a great time.
Brooks.
Preston pushing pepper around.
Making potions.
Brookser's blue foot.
Preston finding exciting ways to help out with laundry.
Haha, this kid. Brooks. Any of the boys will do anything for a "soda."
Dash, Bernie and Brooks.
Hayden found a Traeger just his size at Ace. Hayden doesn't really like meat, but he loves the Traegers. Brooks and Preston, on the other hand, are carnivores!
Sweet sleepy boys.
Preston trying out his new game, "By The Book." It's pretty fun, you have to find different ways to stack up books, and then you have to balance a flowerpot on top.
Those boys and their legos. ....there are probably 40 thousand times this many on the floor.
Hayden's list.
Eat
Make To Do List
Go To school
get cat
finish school
swimming
something home
make tomorrow's to do list
😂
After a trip to Idaho, the boys found out that you could buy pizza dough. Such a treat, more fun than the usual pita to make their pizza on.
Brooks and Preston. Tub Time always involves bubbles, and forty towels soaking up all the water on the floor.
Brothers. Preston and Brooks.
I was at Saver's one day and they had these two cute old-school chairs. They were a little bit more than the 2.99 I usually pay for chairs, so I kind of went back-and-forth on getting them. I finally decided that I wouldn't get them because "the warehouse" aka the garage was already full of things that I needed to sell and I would have to re-finish these. I put them back and started to walk away. Then, from around the corner, a lady comes and starts looking at them....so I went and scooped them up when she turned away. Nothing like a little competition to make me want to get them...plus, Katie told me that they wouldn't sell #donttellmewhattodo
So I brought them home...and finally got the motivation to refinish them.
First I covered everything in news and contact paper, haha, this probably cost me $6. Actually, maybe not quite, I got the contact paper at Savers too 😂
And then I sprayed them gloss black. I am happy to say that they did sell, boo-ya Katie, and that I did make a pretty penny. Haha, David was happy to get them out of the garage.
We are always into building stacks.The ward had a talent show for one of their pot lucks. Along with tons of sweet treats. Cotton candy was a favorite.
Preston put in his picture "The Uncommon Fish" haha Where does he get this stuff.
Hayden and David played "Dancing with Frankenstein" on the piano. I think David was more nervous than Hayden
And here's my sweet little Brookser. He apparently had some help finding some books to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment