I love watching Nate Berkus. He motivates me to do DIY and be thrifty. for the last three weeks, yes three, I've been working on re-finishing our bedroom furniture. I've been wanting to do it for a while, but never really had the motivation or know-how. Anyway, it's FINALLY done, that'll be another post, but it looks pretty good.
Two weeks ago we got our REI annual dividend and coupons. There wasn't anything that we really needed or wanted, so I was just perusing the website when I found a double jogging stroller. Normally, I wouldn't have cared, but since David is training for the 1/2 Marathon in April I thought it might be fun for him to take Hayden on his runs. Anyway, we got a super great deal since this was the first year you could use your coupon on a clearance item. We picked it up last Friday, and David put it together...while I was painting....and Hayden was gardening....
Hayden helped me paint a little. It's so interesting how observant he is. He knows exactly what to do, he goes and gets a paint brush and pretends to paint. So cute.
We made little chalk signs for our herbs. We have Parsley, Mint and Chives coming up from last year. It's nice to see a little spring.
David finally go the stroller done and took it for a spin. Hayden loves to go with him.....I think it's a little funny that half the stroller is empty, but I figure it's not worth getting a single one when someday there will be two.
To finish off a very productive day, we stopped by "Nothing Bundt Cakes" to get the yummiest little bundtlett. Red Velvet. Ymmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment