Happy Holidays!
We went to Wal-Mart two weeks ago and they had free pictures with Santa....Hayden was very excited, as you can tell.
Santa did give him a candycane, which he really liked.Last Saturday we went down to Cabela's to pick up a few things for Christmas, note to everyone, don't go to Cabela's near the holidays on a Saturday, it was crazy! While we were there we went to see the feeding of the Bass Tank. Hayden thought it was pretty cool.
So since I never talk about Hayden....let me update you on this cute little guy. I have a little stool in our kitchen that I usually use to reach things....it is now Hayden's seat. And then I had this old stool that worked out just to be the right height for a table. He sits there in the kitchen and just plays and plays. He loves to fold towels, talk on the phone and color in old cell phone manuals. What a cutie.
One day Katie was on the phone, so I gave the phone to Hayden to say Hello...he walked right into the kitchen, moved his little seat to the middle of the room and talked to her for five mins.
Look at these two cute Aggies! Hayden loves his Dad's hat and always finds it and puts it on. It's sweet.
For Christmas, Hayden helped his Dad put the lights on the Christmas tree, one of the favorite jobs of the season. Maybe someday we'll get a pre-lit one....
All that work made him so tierd....so he took a little nap under the tannenbaum.
And here he is again, attending to his important phone calls.
1 comment:
He is a busy kid. I love that he fell asleep under the tree. So cute.
Post a Comment