Monday, October 31, 2011

This is Halloween.

Halloween! Wahoo. 
Although Hayden looked like a little Mario Andretti...that was not what he was for Halloween....

 He was a chick.
 Seriously, cute.

 Saturday night we went to the ward Trunk-R-Treat and chili cook-off. I'm pretty sure that the chili I tried was from a can...Hayden loved the food. Especially the donuts Granny D was sneaking him
 He was a little slow on the parade, his legs are short, like his mom's
 Some cute chicks.
 I'm pretty sure that Hayden weighs almost as much as Bee.
 That night we carved pumpkins.
This morning Hayden and I went to David's school for the costume parade. No, David is not a leprechaun. He's a tomato. All David's little kids loved Halloween!

We are excited for tonight!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

So cute! He is the cutest little chick ever :)

Emilee Bundy said...

so cute! And i love david's costume!

Taylor Family said...

Love it! Can I borrow it next year for Olivia? :)

Britt said...

We'll ask the lady we borrowed it from :) Wait, or did you mean the tomato/leprechaun?