Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cathcing my Breath

Wow, It has been a really long time since I have posted a blog entry. I feel like I haven't really even had time to breathe. There has been so much that has happened in the past few months that I can hardly keep up with life. There have been finals and projects and simmer classes. There have been trips to St. George and Salt Lake. There have been wedding plans that need to be taken care of. I feel like I have been drowning in a sea of never ending chores. If you think that I am complaining about how busy I am you are not totally wrong, but I really have loved doing all these things.

My purpose in writing is not to complain, but to transmit how I am feeling. There have been many stresses in the past few weeks and months, as I am sure there will always be, but amid the stress there are the few shining moments that make it all worth the fight. Taking a walk in the canyon, and seeing all of the flowers as they bloom, hearing the birds sing their songs from the trees. Spending time with all the ones that I love, laughing, and telling stories. Seeing the joy in the eyes of someone very special as you make time to be with them. Listening to the stories of a grandparent as they tell about their youth. Looking at the stars at night under the big clear sky.
(I feel a little like Marie in the Sound of Music, as she sings about all the things that she loves!) There are so many things to be grateful for as I make my way through this life.

As I look to the future I have great hope and much excitement to find what the future holds. As the current chapter draws to a close and the next begins, I will continue with my head held high as I face new challenges.

Sorry to bore you all with the thoughts in my head. I promise that there will be less sentiment and more info in the posts to come. Love you all.

No comments: