Friday, January 18, 2019

Goblin Valley Spring 2018.

Over Spring Break we headed down to goblin Valley. It wasn't Easter, but we had a great time. 

 The boys had so much fun with all the sand and rocks, I think we ended up bring home a ton of each.
 David, Dash, Brooks and I stayed in the tent. Hayden and Preston stayed in the trailer. However, just like at home, they all ended up with us by morning.
 Preston and the Goblins.

 What a crew.
 The campsite.
 It was so fun to have a giant rock to explore.



 Cleaning up and coming home.
I guess we didn't get a picture of it, but while we were cleaning up, we were also trying to catch some lizards taking refuge in a bush. You've never seen such a bunch of wimps, Katie, David or I would get so close to capture it...but then chicken out. "Oh Bummer, it got away."

No comments: