Sunday, April 8, 2018

Fall Break, Tibble Fork, Dog House, Pumpkin Palooka and Piano. Oct 2017

You take your eyes off of Brooks for one min... and he's climbed up on Hayden's bike in the super messy, dangerous garage.
 While moving perennials, I found this cut wire....where I remembered Blue Stake had a cable line. 😱 So, I stopped digging, and went in and called Comcast. They said they didn't know if I had cut their line, and they would send someone out Monday, it was Saturday. ...and that I would have to pay for it. So Monday came...but no body from Comcast did. I called them to see what was up, and they said they had no record of anything...so I buried the cord and kept going. I was mad. And glad..glad that I didn't have to pay a million dollars because I cut through their cable :)
 You could land a plane on that lip of Brooksie
 Brookser and his stool, you know that means trouble.
 He was after the pie. But who could blame him? David makes a mean squash (the best!) pie...just put it in the bowl of whip cream. That's how we roll. Especially when the two older boys are asleep.
 Piano with Granny. Brooks and Preston.
 Piano selfies.
 Haha, I can always count of Brooks to help me at Savers. Especially if I let him try on glasses. Or hold a truck.
 We are all a fan of oatmeal over here....but I just don't know how this happened. It's okay, we are also fans of the tub. #flaxseedforehead #oatmealhairidontcare
 Brooks and his glasses 😍
 David and the boys worked on a dog house that Chip and Jo-Jo would be proud of.

 After working, we went to Tibble Fork for some fun fishing! It was a little chilly, but who cares, we caught three fish!🐟🐟🐟
 The boys loved playing in the sand.


 yay! Fish!
 Hayden 🐟
 Hayden, Preston, David and Britt
Preston was even a little chilly, haha, strange
 After fishing, we stopped off at Cabelas.
 ...and came home and relaxed. My favorite chair, with my favorite Brooks.
 Fall Break means Pumpkin and Logan run.
Brooks in Jeans.

 Brooks πŸ’ͺ
 Preston πŸ’ͺ
 Hayden πŸ’ͺ


 Giant crane by the Bookstore at Utah State #alwaysanaggie
 After some days of fun, back to work. Insulating.



 Siding. This dog house is the real deal. And, I am happy to report, totally weatherproof
 Almost, Brooks, almost.
 We πŸ’šthe minivan for all our "rusty junk"...like this garden cart thingee
 Hayden's fall piano recital. It's sometimes a struggle, but when Hayden gets going, he just loves piano. We are so thankful to Carol for all her hard work with Hayden.
 After recital ice cream at Leatherbys. ...it might sound ridiculous, but πŸ‘‡playdoh ice cream is the best!
 This looks good too.
 ...and so does this.
Good job, Haydo!

No comments: