We started out April with a flood in the basement. It's okay. We are used to it. We moved everything out, took up the floor, let it dry, and put it back in.
For Easter, we headed to Grandma-Greats for our annual making of the Marshmallow Easter Eggs. Yummy!While we were inside whipping marshmallow, Granny was outside planting privet and moving lilies.
Grandma and the boys. This year Grandma-Great let David use the mixer instead of wisking the marshmallows by hand, haha, an improvement. My favorite flavor is blue-coconut. But I'm not too picky...I also like lemon, vanilla, etc etc. ..don't mind Preston, he wasn't in too much contact with the treats :)
Of course, the boys serenaded us before we left.
We've made lots of trips to Western this spring. Mainly just Preston and me while Hayden has been at Pre-School. Preston thinks it's great, they lets him hold the hose (turned off of course) and even let him feed the fish.
Our yard is springing up nicely. I am excited to see plants again! We collected a bunch of rocks from our camping trip, and used them to beef up our front path. I like it.
We moved the old path to the back, for the boys' playhouse. It's cute.
Radish season has begun! We love radishes! Growing, and harvesting...and giving them to people who appreciate them, that's what we love :)
We went to Hayden't Kindergarten Orientation at David's school. I cried. I can't believe my baby won't be with me all day. Hayden's "a little nervous" but I think he'll love it.
...and a moment of peace. Because we read the same stories over and over, Hayden has many memorized...which he likes to read to Preston. They are the best. I am the luckiest. #takethatBenFolds
No comments:
Post a Comment