Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer.

We have been pretty busy this summer thus far. Let me show you some pictures.
Hayden loves the slide. We went to a little park in Logan for my cousin's graduation. This was back in May, but I just found this picture. Haha.
The first part of June it was a little chilly in Salt Lake. We got our garden in, which I'll have to get pictures of, and we had to cover it for about two weeks. Hayden loves to be outside. He loves crawling on and picking the grass and putting it in his mouth. For some reason, my mom has this African turban.

We got a hiking backpack on KSL. Hayden LOVES it!! I guess there is nothing better than sitting up high, and spurring Dad along.
We've got a book "60 Hikes Within 60 Miles of Salt Lake" that we've been reading. So far we've gone on the Living Room Hike...twice. The first time we got lost. It was supposed to be 1.5 miles....we went 4. So the next week we went back and did the real hike.


It has just gotten warm enough to put out the little pool. Hayden loves to splash and hang out in the sun.

So far we've stayed pretty busy. Hayden went to the doctor last Monday. He weighs 21 pounds and is 28.5" tall. He's finally catching up to all his girlfriends in the ward. He loves to talk and giggle and is friends with everyone at Sam's Club. He wants to walk, but isn't quite there yet.
David went to the eye doctor yesterday and is getting glasses. Pictures to come.
I am just hanging out with the boys. Today I cut their hair again, David is very trusting. And in my spare time I chase Hayden around, man can he crawl.

No comments: