In my life I have had to make very few choices that have or would have a great impact on my life. That being said, I feel like that ones that I have made have been HUGE! I always feel really nervous, and uneasy about making such choices. (I guess that is not too uncommon.) Even though is has been hard to come to terms with some of the choices that I have made, I know that I have made right decisions. I am extremely happy with where my life has led me.
Anyway, I have recently been thinking about this (as I have been seeing the consequences of my choices). Some of these choices include where to go to college, and what career to choose. As for the first it was hard to let go of the BYU dream and embrace the USU life. (By embrace the USU life I don't mean the co-ed sleepovers...) Nonetheless, I have come to love Logan, and all that comes with it. I know that this is where I am supposed to be. Also, today cemented the idea of being a teacher.
Today was the first day of practicum. I am at River Heights Elementary in Mrs. Anderson's 4th grade class. I had so much fun with the students. I am really excited for this semester and the chance to work with students. It was a little strange whem one of the kids came to ask me a question and he said..."Teacher...?" I had a Robert DeNiro moment...I almost asked the kid "Are you talkin to me?" It was kinda funny.
In conclusion...I love my life! Love you all and miss you!
1 comment:
You better not be embracing those co-ed sleepovers. I'm glad your practicum is going so well. You should come down to my class.
Post a Comment